The following councils are required to order supplies from your council quartermaster: Bear Creek, Golden Bear, Golden Plains, Grand Rapids, Grand Valley, Greater Edmonton, Illiana, Niagara, NW Washington, Rush Creek, Southern California, and Three Rivers.

Camporee Certification Course Handbook




One handbook is needed for each Cadet or counselor taking the Camporee Certification Course. The certificate found in this handbook must be completed, signed, and sent in when registering for an international camporee.

This course prepares Cadets and counselors for an international camporee and they must pass it in order to attend. Cadets also must earn four badges — Axemanship, Camp Cooking, Fire Building, and Knots and Lashing (or Woodsman Guide Trail in place of those four badges) — and meet the age requirements in order to attend an international camporee.

You may also like…